Sunday, October 23, 2011

Miista love


My very own Miista!!!

I just love them, Ive got them two weeks ago. I reccommend ordering size bigger than you usually are if you have a wide foot but if you have a narrow your size should be ok.
Ive been testing them and walking in them around London and they are really comfortable,
you can go through a busy day and they are very comfortable.
I should do a outfit post, they are gorgeous and I love them.
Thank you Laura Villasenin for designing these amazing shoes!

Miista website HERE
Miista facebook HERE
Shop HERE and HERE

Over&Out
G

3 comments:

Berglind said...

Til hamingju með þessa dýrð!! Ég býð spennt eftir outfit pósti ;)

HILRAG said...

Niiiice! Eg byd lika spennt eftir outfitpost. Hope all is well in ldn twn! X

Unknown said...

Takk elskunar, já leið og myndavélin mín ákveður að virka þá kemur outfit post :) London er æði, alltof mikil snilld að vera hérna, kemur einnig annar póstur um það bráðlega :)