Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Body Shop


Aloe Soothing Night Cream 
when its very cold I use this, its amazing!



Vitamin E Eye Cream -
helps when you get dry eyes.


Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream - 
works so well under make up! 


Seaweed Clarifying Night Treatment -
great night gel, very refreshing because I´ve got oily skin normally but when its very cold
 I use the aloe soothing night cream.


Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask - 
just love this mask, works wonders!


Spiced Vanilla Soap 
I got this in a Christmas gift, the smell is amazing!


I bought them all myself (except the one who was gifted) and Im just very happy with these products.
I havent shopped in The Body Shop for ages but something drew me in this fall and Im so happy. These are few products from The Body Shop that have worked wonders for me, I just love them!

Happy New Year 2011

Over&Out
G

No comments: